DAY 1 - Goodbye Google; hello Cork…


This is the first day of the rest of my life…

Yesterday, I finished up at Google after 12+ years of service. The past week has been full of emotions and I feel extremely grateful to have been able to work with such an amazing, diverse set of people for so long (even if we all seem to like hanging out in KL*).

This is what I will remember:
  • Take risks (no-one climbed Everest by staying at home)
  • Think BIG
  • Measure, Design, Implement, Monitor
  • Look after your colleagues. They are amazing!

And now we look forward… To Cork and whatever the next adventure will be!

* We discovered on Thursday that many of us had spent time in Malaysia over the years. I blame our good friend Davide who was there for a period.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Want to export all *your* facebook data? you now can...

Writing valid/standard code